Strategic planning is all about thinking one or two moves ahead, that each decision can and should have an impact on the way the game is played and won. That’s the impetus behind INFRAM+.
Lets Get Strategic
VertitechIT’s INFRAM+ proprietary strategic mapping process includes an extensive interpretation of the INFRAM score and a study of the organization’s infrastructure environment relative to industry best practice and strategic clinical initiatives.
- Empower IT professionals to be a part of the care delivery team
- Provide clinicians with critical understanding and input into IT decision making
- Establish a roadmap that helps maximize future technology investments
The strategic mapping process is designed to marry the tactical and strategic goals/expectations of a health system’s executive, clinical, and technical teams. Over the course of a three to four-day onsite visit, VertitechIT clinical and technical staff conduct a series of strategy mapping sessions to review current state as well as immediate and long-term objectives. Meeting participation by primary department stakeholders, executive, and physician leaders (along with a senior client technical resource) is critical to success. The final strategic mapping report will summarize findings, identify gaps and provide actionable recommendations.
- Identify high-level goals and reasons for initiating the INFRAM and Strategy Mapping process
- Explain/quantify/qualify the INFRAM assessment and Strategy Mapping process based on the above
- Facilitate a variety of onsite workshops, onsite meetings, and online meetings in collaboration with the organization
- Review the INFRAM assessment and Strategy Mapping output and identify themes/opportunities while measuring the results against organizational goals and industry best practice
- Compile a final report and onsite executive briefing
- Recommend next steps
INFRAM+ gains invaluable clinical staff buy-in to IT strategic planning but to address the goals of delivering the right care, at the right time, at the right cost, and improving the clinical experience in the process, we’ve developed the Quadruple Aim Roadmap.