Here at VertitechIT, we focus on people, process, and technology to drive Digital Transformation for health systems across North America. Our approach, using the HIMSS Analytics INFRAM standard, measures an institution’s current state foundational infrastructure against global industry data in order to create a future state vision tied to strategic imperatives. We can then take that roadmap, tie it directly to clinical outcomes in a clear and compelling fashion, and help implement solutions in transformational fashion, often at no net new capital expense.
People, Process, and Technology (in that order)
- Optimize the organizational structure
- Facilitate an “un-siloed” culture change
- Examine current staff skills and those required for the future
- Review how change is managed
- Study internal governance
- Implement an ROI-based mindset for infrastructure-related decisions
- Take an agnostic approach that eliminates dependence on single vendors
- Establish a layered and logical infrastructure design that formulates key requirements for technology decisions
The VertitechIT model for digital transformation involves establishing a baseline, tying those results to strategic and clinical outcomes, and putting a roadmap together that shows how people, process, and technology can be united to provide for a new path forward.