Healthcare systems invest millions of dollars in people, process, and technology every year with little to no understanding of what it takes to monetize that significant investment. That was the impetus behind baytechIT.
With access to the cutting-edge technology and highly-skilled engineering personnel of the two organizations, New England’s Baystate Health System and VertitechIT have teamed up to meet the increasingly complex IT needs of medical practices, clinics, and healthcare social service organizations that interact with the hospital every day.
BaytechIT is believed to be a first-of-its-kind independent joint venture, providing monitoring and management of information technology networks, telephony, clinical engineering support and other IT-related consulting and engineering expertise previously unaffordable to the local healthcare community.
1. The area’s only healthcare-centric IT managed service provider
2. Free IT assessment to review infrastructure capabilities and deficiencies
3. One low monthly price with no hourly minimum or maximum
4. Open access to nationally-respected medical industry experts for advice and consultation
5. Easy to understand management and consulting services to meet individual practice needs
6. Every contract can be cancelled with thirty days’ notice, for any reason